Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

i'm a newbie, bear with me

First of all, I'd like to send a HUGE thank you to Tripping While Standing Still for pointing me in the right direction.  Without her, you guys couldn't read me. Second of all, realize that I haven't written in four years... for a good reason. One day I came home to find a LIFETIME of notebooks swimming in my bathtub... apparently my ex and children's father thought they needed a good bath. I am erratic, I call my writing style "run.on.sentences" so don't expect any talent or form to this...  especially since every five minutes I am interrupted by one or both children that demand my 24/7 attention. This will be a collection of rants, poetry, essays, and randomness. Enjoy, and if you don't, fuck off. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment